05 May Coronavirus Update: Coronavirus Affecting Moving
Valued Conneck Clients and Partners
As per the directives issued by the President of The Republic of South Africa, our nation has been on level 4 lockdown since 1 May 2020 due to the Coronavirus pandemic
As we continue to navigate the changing tides posed by this pandemic, our priorities remain the same. The safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We will put efforts towards addressing how coronavirus will affect in the future.
It is currently unclear when business operations will return to normal. Nevertheless, we will be instituting guidelines to limit the spread of the virus and protect the health of our clients and employees, in preparation for our industry commencement.
These guidelines will include:
- Implementing operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus;
- Instituting thermal temperature reading for employees and clients;
- Providing safety guidance and equipment to employees;
- Sale and delivery of SABS approved, 70% alcohol hand sanitizer and other products;
- Optional disinfection service post-moves.
Let’s flatten the curve!!